2017 Finalists Announced in WfMC Global
Awards for Excellence in Case Management
June 30, 2017: Washington DC. The Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC) is pleased to announce the finalists for the 2017 Global Awards for Excellence in Case Management.
Sponsored by WfMC and supported by BPM.com and Future Strategies Inc., these prestigious awards recognize user organizations worldwide that have demonstrably excelled in implementing innovative solutions.
Award winners will be announced at a special online live webinar on Wednesday, July 19, 2017. REGISTRATION HERE
The WfMC Global Awards for Case Management recognizes and focuses upon successful use cases within Adaptive Case Management. Case Management represents an adaptive approach to supporting knowledge workers in today's leading edge organizations. ACM provides secure, social collaboration to create and adapt goal-oriented activities that enable informed decision-making using federated business data and content.
The 2017 finalists (in alphabetical order) across all categories are:
- Blueprint Genetics nominated by Elinar Oy Ltd, an IBM Business Partner
- Defense Industrial Base (DIB) nominated by CANDA Solutions, LLC
- Law Society of Singapore nominated by Newgen Software Technologies Limited
- Lumegent nominated by EmergeAdapt
- National Bank of Kenya nominated by National Bank of Kenya
- New York State Information Technology Services, US nominated by NY State, USA
- PowerSouth Energy Cooperative nominated by enChoice, Inc., an IBM Business Partner
- University of Northern Colorado nominated by Hyland
- University of Notre Dame nominated by Hyland
- WellCare Health Plans, Inc. nominated by ISIS Papyrus America, Inc.
WfMC Chairman and founder of the ACM Awards program, Keith Swenson commented on the strength of the entries, “The current entries demonstrate that the industry has moved beyond simple systems that allow knowledge workers to define ad hoc processes, to creating more intelligent systems that support them.” said Swenson. “In domains where thinking matters, the case studies show that there are real business cases, with meaningful benefits and returns on investment.”
More details on case study requirements and the finalists can be found online at www.adaptivecasemanagement.org. Finalists receive additional recognition by having their case studies published in the 2018 edition in the ACM Excellence Series by Future Strategies Inc.
Winning submissions were previously published in “Best Practices for Knowledge Workers,”Empowering Knowledge Workers,” “Taming the Unpredictable” and “How Knowledge Workers Get Things Done.”
The Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC) and BPM.com jointly sponsor the annual Global Awards for Excellence in Case Management. The Awards program is managed by Future Strategies Inc.
For further information:
Layna Fischer (Awards Director)
Future Strategies Inc.
awards @ adaptivecasemanagement.org
Proud sponsors of WfMC Global Awards for Excellence
WfMC BPM and Workflow Awards
WfMC Case Management Awards
WfMC Marvin L. Manheim Award For Significant Contributions in the Field of Workflow