Category: Excellence in Regulatory Compliance
Kirtland Air Force Base (AFB) nominated by Clover Leaf Solutions
- The Bioenvironmental Engineering Flight at Kirtland Air Force Base, Albuquerque, New Mexico is responsible for compliance with more than 10,000 environmental, health and safety requirements.
- Kirtland needed a system to assist with scheduling of tasks and resource planning on a dynamic basis.
- Because of field requirements and personnel deployment, the system needed to be easy to learn and allow personnel to respond to tasks from mobile devices.
Implementation & Innovation
- The new system delivers task email notifications directly to the responsible person; personnel can complete the task and enter data directly from email with two clicks on a mobile device or desktop, with no logins or passwords required.
- Managers configure tasks and workflows from a cloud-based web portal or email.
- Real-time dashboards show task status with additional details. Reports and dashboards are used for scheduling, balancing of resources, and compliance with numerous routine audits.
- The entire system is truly mobile and responsive to knowledge workers’ changing requirements.
- Increased compliance with a large number of requirements. Internal and external auditing is simplified with instant views of status.
- Personnel can respond to tasks in the field from any mobile device with just two clicks, increasing efficiency.
- Little to no training time required, allowing changing personnel due to deployments to get up to speed quickly.
- Management/Command gets real-time reports and dashboards for scheduling and visibility into current status of compliance.
- Built on the AutoPilot Tasking and Work Flow System provided by Clover Leaf Solutions
- Cloud-based enterprise system with mobile access on tablets and smartphones